Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Life These Days

Things have very much normalized over the past few days.  The kids are back in full swing with all of their 'stuff', Craig's work has slowed down a bit from last week, and Maya is has seemed to adjust really well to life as a Stewart

I love this picture.  It's all my little people, and I love them.

 
The article about Maya's adoption was run in the Northport Gazette today.  My granddad went to get one out of a machine, and some papers from last week's edition were still in there.  I don't guess today's has made it out yet, but its on their Facebook page if you want to read it.  Most of you know her story, anyway, but its neat to be in the paper, I suppose :).
 
I took this video today of Maya in the bathtub.  After this long, she's finally gone all in and learned to enjoy the happiness of a good splash . . .
 
 
And yes, I was pretty wet after this.
 
Our house is for sale.  I have no idea how this happened.  Well . . . I do, but we weren't neccessarily planning on selling our house.  Kurt and Laura have bought a house and are moving out the end of August.  That left us with some decisions.  Leave the basement as is and find another renter for the same amount of rent per month, remodel basement and increase rent cost to pay to begin renovations on the main two levels of the house, or put it on the market and see if we get any bites.  Our realtor thinks that with the market on the increase as it is, our chances of selling are very good right now.  If it doesn't sell in six months we'll reevaluate, but we've had some interest already. We'll see what happens.  Lots of people have asked where we're going, and we don't have a clue.  HA!  Our only limitation right now is staying in the TCHS school zone, since Ryan is starting there next month. 
 
We always have excitement and something out of the ordinary going on, but that's how we like it.  Makes for a never-boring kind of life. 
 
I swear, one day I'm gonna get a personalized bumper sticker, or SOMETHING, that really puts our motto out there . . ."YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WITH THE STEWARTS"!
 
Love,
 
Paige
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment