Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Post-op Report

Happy days are here again!  I went for my one week post-op visit and everything went wonderfully! My surgery site is healing very nicely with only a tiny little spot of weakness.  This spot has bled just a tiny bit since the surgery, and Dr. Walsh just feels like that’s because all of the tension is centered there.  Not a big deal, though.  I’m only 5-10% “healed” at the site, though, so although simple place-to-place walking is fine, I can’t do any kind of exercise or rigorous activity until it’s more stable.  I’m just glad she told me it’s ok to move around good now!  And the happiest news is that the path report came back completely clear, so the cancer is GONE!  Praise Jesus!  We’re all so relieved and thankful to all of our friends and family for all of the meals, prayers and babysitting that’s been necessary over the past week.  This all goes to show that TRIBES are NECESSARY, and we sure belong to a great one.  We leave this Saturday for Michigan for our Life Action vacation.  I’m so glad I’ll get to go with no big worries!  So...as I used to say with great confidence...YAY for SUMMER!



Love,








No comments:

Post a Comment